Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Autumn leaves

I am resurrecting the blog just to tell you all how happy I am that autumn is here. I LOVE fall. The leaves are getting redder and the sky is getting bluer and the air is getting crisper and I love it all. Soon it will be time to carve pumpkins and dress Eleanor up in her ladybug costume and maybe this year we will even let her eat candy. Soon after that will be the first snowfall, which will inspire me to Lorelai Gilmore levels of delight, and not long after that it will be Christmas which if you ask me really is the most wonderful time of the year.

Of course, by mid-January I'm going to be sick to death of the whole business and pining for summer, but between now and then? Perfect.

1 comment:

raych said...

MY ELEANOR IS GOING TO BE A DRAGON. Obviously.

You'd better post pictures, is what I'm saying.