Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

Day Twelve

Good day, and welcome to Day Twelve: A picture of your favorite memory.



That would be watching Mr. Canuck fall in love with our daughter. She had him wrapped around her little finger pretty much from the moment she was born, and it was absolutely delightful to see. And it's only gotten stronger since then.

(By the way, we did have her wrapped up most of the time, but it was boiling hot in that room so we took the blanket and hat off to take pictures. Just so you don't think we're negligent parents.)

2 comments:

Hi, I'm Natalie. said...

How do I not already follow your blog?!

Amanda said...

I do not know! I also do not know when I'll be updating it again, so it may or may not do you any good, hehe ;)

I'm wondering why I'm not properly following your blog as well! I do read it periodically but I really should do a proper follow!